As a maker all-electric freeway commuter cars, Green Vehicles, Inc. works with leading-edge battery technology companies to power its electric vehicles. In this case Leyden Energy, Green Vehicles’ battery technology partner, was applying for a US Department of Energy (DOE) grant under the Vehicle Technologies Program. Green Vehicles was named as a sub-awardee for portions of the grant’s technology development that would occur within Green Vehicles. Such cases require the subawardee to contribute to the grant process as well.Continue Reading →
Green Vehicles, Inc. is a maker of all-electric freeway commuter cars, and the company’s intention is to build the world’s most efficient, nontoxic vehicles manufactured with the most efficient, nontoxic methods. After the successful roll-out of commercial prototypes in 2009, by 2010 the company was ready for expansion to volume production.Continue Reading →
What I Do
- Project & program management
- Curriculum development, lab design, and training delivery for technical subjects
- WordPress development and training
- Marketing communications and social media strategy
- Group facilitation & training
- Freelance and technical writing
- Community development
- Be authentic.
- Focus on people.
- Rally around a vision.
- Get the job done right.